The Nesting Place is offering recurring clinics with Rachel Parrotta, DPT, Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
Rachel has focused the past 10 years as a physical therapist on supporting women during pregnancy and in the postpartum period. Rachel combines hands-on techniques and targeted exercise to create individualized treatment programs for a wide range of conditions, including pelvic pain, scar pain, incontinence, prolapse, diastasis recti, sexual pain and pain during pregnancy. Rachel is a mom to two boys, ages 1 and 3, and resides in the town of Huntington.
- 55 Minute Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment
- Evaluation of and Treatment of Prenatal and Postpartum Conditions, Such As:
- Pelvic pain, scar pain, incontinence, prolapse, diastasis recti and sexual pain
- Personalized Treatment Program E-mailed to You, Including an Easy-to-Follow and Free Exercise App
- The visit is Fee-For-Service and Rachel can provide a bill to submit to the insurance. Rachel is an out-of-network provider.
Book your appointment HERE or call 631-848-3627 for more information.