Your safety comes first
The safety of our clients and staff are of the utmost importance. We ask that you kindly read our safety protocols on what we are doing and what we ask you to do in order to keep everyone safe, healthy and happy.
If Attending a Class of Workshop
- Ensure that you are wearing a mask upon entering The Nesting Place. Mask must remain on while in gathering spaces, including entryway, hallway and all community/yoga rooms. Children under 5 need not wear a mask. There are several companies making “athletic-friendly” masks for use while exercising, including Halo Life, Under Armor, Athleta, New Balance, Space Masks, and others. We strongly recommend you invest in a good quality mask for exercise, and that you clean it daily. We will also have masks for sale.
- Sanitize / wash your hands upon entering. We will have a sanitization station with hand sanitizer and wipes available, as well as two bathrooms to wash hands.
- We will be conducting temperature checks upon entry.
- When coming for a class in the community/yoga room, please bring your own yoga mat and lay your mat at any of the available designated mat marks as we need to continue practicing social distancing. Please bring a blanket if you have your little one. Make sure your mat is cleaned before and after each use. We will have yoga mat spray available for use but will not be able to offer a mat or any props.
- For certain workshops, back-jack floor chairs will be available for workshops and they will be sanitized after each use and will be set up an appropriate distance apart.
- Make sure to book your spot online before any class or workshop. We cannot offer drop-in classes at this time due to class size restrictions. Classes will be limited to a total of 7-8 adults or 6-8 parent/ child couples, or 8 couples.
- We ask that you avoid congregating in the waiting area before class to ensure proper social distancing.
- For certain workshops involving young children, the children may be screened before participation.
- By registering for class, you are ensuring that you have not experienced any COVID symptoms, or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID, in the past two weeks.
Our cleaning efforts
The cleanliness of The Nesting Place is our number one priority.
- Our space is completely brand new and has been thoroughly cleaned.
- Our community/yoga room has designated yoga mat spots so that each client has the appropriate amount of space.
- Hands sanitizer dispenser, wipes and disinfectant spray available for use.
- Each room will have an air purifier.
- We are sanitizing all touch surfaces before and after every class, and hot-steaming the floors daily.
- There will be a deep cleaning by a professional service on a weekly basis.